Select the city of interest in order to view a breakdown of reported crimes for 2009.
1. The FBI does not publish arson data unless it receives data from either the agency or the state for all 12 months of the calendar year.
2. The FBI determined that the agency's data were underreported. Consequently, those data are not included in this table.
3. The FBI determined that the agency's data were overreported. Consequently, those data are not included in this table.
4. The population for the city of Mobile, Alabama, includes 55,995 inhabitants from the jurisdiction of the Mobile County Sheriff's Department.
5. The FBI determined that the agency did not follow national Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program guidelines for reporting an offense. Consequently, this figure is not included in this table.
|High School Sports||@DecaturPreps|