Select the city of interest in order to view a breakdown of reported crimes for 2010.
1. The FBI does not publish arson data unless it receives data from either the agency or the state for all 12 months of the calendar year.
2. The FBI determined that the agency's data were underreported. Consequently, those data are not included in this table.
3. The FBI determined that the agency's data were overreported. Consequently, those data are not included in this table.
4. The population for the city of Mobile, Alabama, includes 55,995 inhabitants from the jurisdiction of the Mobile County Sheriff's Department.
5. Because of changes in the state/local agency's reporting practices, figures are not comparable to previous years' data.
|High School Sports||@DecaturPreps|