The Hartselle Community Calendar is composed of a list of nonprofit organizational events. Items may be submitted by email to Jennifer.Hill@hartsellecourierjournal.com; or by mail Attention: Hartselle Courier Journal, P.O. Box 1132, Hartselle, Ala., 35640.
• Kiwanis Club. The Kiwanis Club will meet at noon Thursday, Oct. 18, at Sedona Steakhouse.
• Tigers Vs. East Limestone. The Hartselle High Tigers Varsity Football will play against East Limestone High School at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19, in Hartselle. This is the Tigers’ homecoming game.
• Pumpkin carving contest. The Hartselle Area Chamber of Commerce and Valley Rubber are sponsoring a pumpkin carving contest. Cost is $10 per pumpkin to enter. Turn in pumpkins to the Chamber office at 110 Railroad Street from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 22 or from 8 a.m. until noon Tuesday, Oct. 23. For more information call the Chamber office at 256-773-4370.
• County Commission. The Morgan County Commission will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23, in the conference room of the Morgan County Courthouse.
• City Council. The Hartselle City Council will hold a regular meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23 at City Hall.
• Tigers Vs. Russellville. The Hartselle High Tigers Varsity Football will play against Russellville High School at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26 in Russellville.
• School Board. Hartselle City School Board will meet at 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, at the central office for a regular meeting.
• Kiwanis Club. The Kiwanis Club will meet at noon Thursday, Nov. 15, at Sedona Steakhouse.
• Civitan Club. The Hartselle Civitan Club will meet at noon Monday, Nov. 19. For more information call Rita Sims at 256-773-5904.
• Utilities board. The Hartselle Utilities Board of Directors will meet at 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 19, at Hartselle Utilities.
• City Council. The Hartselle City Council will hold a regular meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, at City Hall.
|High School Sports||@DecaturPreps|