The Hartselle Community Calendar is composed of a list of nonprofit organizational events. Items may be submitted by email to Jennifer.Hill@hartsellecourierjournal.com; or by mail Attention: Hartselle Courier Journal, P.O. Box 1132, Hartselle, Ala., 35640.
• Kiwanis Club. The Kiwanis Club will meet at noon Thursday, Dec. 6 at Sedona Steakhouse.
• Arts & Crafts on College. The Hartselle Fine Arts Center will kick-off their open house with “Arts & Crafts on College” to be held from 5-8 p.m., Dec 7, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Dec. 8, and 1-4 p.m. Dec. 9 at the Fine Arts Center.
• School Board. Hartselle City School Board will meet at 6 p.m., Monday, Dec. 10 at Hartselle High School for a regular meeting.
• County commission. The Morgan County Commission will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 11 in the conference room of the commission office at the County Courthouse.
• Rotary Club. The Hartselle Rotary Club will meet at noon, Tuesday, Dec. 11 at Sedona Steakhouse.
• City Council. The Hartselle City Council will hold a regular meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 11, at City Hall.
• Christmas parade. The Hartselle Kiwanis Club will host the city’s annual Christmas Parade at 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 13. The parade, themed “Christmas Melodies,” will commence in the parking lot of J.P. Cain Stadium and march down Railroad Street on Main and Corsbie streets. For more information call 256-773-4370.
• Civitan Club. The Hartselle Civitan Club will meet at noon, Monday, Dec. 17. For more information call Rita Sims at 256-773-5904.
• Utilities board. The Hartselle Utilities Board of Directors will meet at 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 17, at Hartselle Utilities.
|High School Sports||@DecaturPreps|