The Hartselle Community Calendar is composed of a list of events in the Hartselle area. Items may be submitted by email to Jennifer.Hill@hartsellecourierjournal.com.
•State of the City. Hartselle Mayor Don Hall will give the annual State of the City Address at noon, Thursday, Feb. 28 at Sparkman Civic Center. A buffet lunch will be held at 11:30 a.m. Contact the Hartselle Area Chamber of Commerce for more details.
• HHS baseball. The Hartselle High School Junior Varsity Baseball Team will play against Briarwood at 4:30 p.m., and 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 28, away.
• HHS baseball. The Hartselle High Ninth Grade Baseball Team will play against Russellville at 4 and 6 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 28, away.
• Special Olympics. The Hartselle High School Special Olympics Basketball Team will play Brewer High School at 9:30 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 28 at home.
• HHS soccer. The Hartselle Varsity Soccer Team will play against Albertville at 5 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 28, away.
• Special Olympics. The Hartselle High School Special Olympics Basketball Team will play Austin High School at 10 a.m., Friday, March 1, at Austin High School.
• Crestline fun run. The Crestline Tiger Roar Run 5K and Fun Run will be held beginning at 7 a.m. Saturday, March 2. Registration fees are $20 before Feb. 22 and $25 after Feb. 22, and $10 for the Fun Run. All proceeds raised will go towards providing tools Crestline classrooms and special programs. For registration forms and addition information contact Crestline Elementary PTO at email@example.com.
• Pinterest party. The Sparkman Civic Center will host an Easter Pinterest Party at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, March 7. The group will be making a whimsical Easter egg shaped door hanger. The fee is $15 each and includes supplies. Deadline for registration is Monday, March 4. Call 256-773-2581 to register.
• School Board. Hartselle City School Board will meet at 6 p.m., Monday, March 11at Barkley Bridge Elementary School for a regular meeting.
• City Council. The Hartselle City Council will meet at 7 p.m., Tuesday, March 12, at Hartselle City Hall for a regular meeting.
|High School Sports||@DecaturPreps|