The Hartselle Police Department reported the following arrests from Jan. 25 to Jan. 31:
• Miranda Dawn Cowart, 34, of Hartselle, driving under the influence, illegal possession of prohibited liquor, illegal possession of prescription drugs.
• Joseph Mathew Russell, 33, of Hartselle, second-degree theft of property.
• William Landon Carter, 20, of Hartselle, public intoxication.
• Cynthia Teresa Wimbs, 46, of Cullman, driving under the influence.
• Teri O. Allbright, 50, of Gardendale, harassing communications.
• Jeannie Michelle Nesmith, 43, of Vinemont, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Donna Kaye Ramsey, 37, of Hartselle, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• John Emmitt Sharpley, 48, of Hartselle, public intoxication.
• Michael Earl Long, 32, of Hartselle, third-degree theft of property.
• Arnold Jeffery Thrasher, 49, of Athens, public intoxication.
The Hartselle Police Department reported the following thefts from Jan. 25 to Jan. 31:
• In the 900 block of Sparkman St. S.W., a wallet with contents valued at $15 and an iPhone valued at $99 were reported stolen.
|High School Sports||@DecaturPreps|