The Hartselle Police Department reported the following arrests from Sept. 27 to Oct. 4:
• Chad Elliott Ramey, 22, of Hartselle, third-degree theft of property
• Michael Charles Hill, 49, of Hartselle, public intoxication
• Timothy Shane Rogers, 22, of Hartselle, driving under the influence
• Jeffery Michael Stone, 50, of Lynn Haven, Fla., DUI,
• Carmella Nichole Booth, 26, of Danville, third-degree theft of property, PI, illegal possession of prohibited liquor
• Jessica Marie Larkins, 33, of Danville, third-degree theft of property
• Joshua Allen Hill, 31, of Eva, third-degree theft of property
• Pamela Dawn Yates, 49, of Hartselle, third-degree criminal trespassing, PI
• Robert Jonathan Roy, 32, of McCalla, failure to appear
The Hartselle Police Department reported the following thefts from Sept. 27 to Oct. 4:
• Sept. 29, in the 800 Block of U.S. 31, SW, a 2002 silver Jeep Liberty, valued at $4,900, was reported stolen from a business.
• Oct. 1, in the 1,200 Block of Barkley Street SW, a TV-DVD combo valued at $250, a money box valued at $40, $65 in cash, were reported stolen from a business.
• Oct. 4, in the 1,300 Block of Industrial Drive SE, an iron table and chairs set, valued at $600, was reported stolen from a residence.
• Oct. 5, in the 600 Block of Apache Street NW, a necklace with eagle charm valued at $800 and a GPS valued at $150, were reported stolen from a vehicle.
|High School Sports||@DecaturPreps|