The Hartselle Police Department reported the following arrests from Oct. 5-11:
• James Vidal Rice, 40, of Hartselle, third-degree assault
• Pamela Dawn Yates, 49, of Hartselle, public intoxication
• Christopher L. Batts, 40, of Hartselle, driving under the influence
• Larry Wayne May, 57, of Hartselle, illegal possession of prohibited liquor.
The Hartselle Police Department reported the following thefts from Oct. 5-11:
• Oct. 7, 500 Block Broadway Street, undisclosed amount cash, medication worth $15, two rings $2,000 stolen from a residence.
• Oct. 9, 2000 block of Scott Drive, $100 in cash, credit cards and identification stolen from a residence.
Not registered? Click here
|High School Sports||@DecaturPreps|