Closings and delayed openings
Morgan cancels Friday classes; Decatur, Hartselle, Lawrence schools delayed
- Morgan County Schools will not hold classes Friday because of inclement weather. A decision on after-school activities will be made Friday.
Friday's delayed openings
- Decatur City Schools wll open at 10 a.m.
- Hartselle schools will open at 10 a.m.
- Lawrence County Schools will open two hours later.
- Decatur Heritage Christian Academy will open at 10 a.m.
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville has canceled all classes and activities for today because of the weather.
- Somerville Municipal Court canceled tonight. Those on tonight's docket will be moved to the Feb. 21 docket.
- Morgan County E-911 board meeting canceled.
- Athens State University will close at 2:30 p.m.
- Calhoun Community College will close its Decatur and Huntsville campuses at 12:30 p.m.
- Lawrence County basketball tournament games tonight have been postponed. The tournament will resume at 3 p.m. Friday.
- Wallace State Community College in Hanceville will close at 12:15 p.m. All afternoon and evening classes and activities are canceled.
- Limestone Board of Education has postponed its work session on capital projects scheduled for tonight. A new date for the meeting has not been set.
- Morgan County Courthouse is closing at 1:30 p.m.