- VALHERMOSO SPRINGS: James Hurshel Thompson, 47, of 44 Chatman Hill Road, Valhermoso Springs; second-degree domestic violence, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia; remained in Morgan County Jail in lieu of $55,300 bail. (Morgan sheriff)
- ELKMONT: Kacie Michelle Blankenship, 22, of 33833 Elkton Road, Elkmont; two counts of second-degree theft; remained in Limestone County Jail in lieu of $5,000 bail. (Limestone sheriff)
- ATHENS: Chad Arkest Carter, 44, of 402 N. Jefferson St., Athens; third-degree domestic violence, second-degree assault; remained in Limestone County Jail in lieu of $5,000 bail. (Limestone sheriff)
- HARVEST: Mark Chatman, Jr., 18, of 102 Bridgecrest Drive, Harvest; three counts of third-degree burglary; remained in Limestone County Jail in lieu of $7,500 bail. (Limestone sheriff)
- FALKVILLE: Bobby Wayne Russell, 38, of 3115 County Road 1386, Falkville; probation violation for possession of a controlled substance; remained in Limestone County Jail without bail. (Limestone sheriff)
- ATHENS: Shaneka Lashell Williams, 19, of 116 Scotland Drive, Athens; second-degree receiving stolen property; remained in Limestone County Jail in lieu of $2,500 bail. (Limestone sheriff)
- COURTLAND: A one-vehicle wreck on Alabama 20 five miles east of Courtland at 3 a.m. Wednesday injured driver Delisa Brown, 23, of Decatur. (Troopers)
- MOULTON: A two-vehicle wreck on Alabama 36, 11 miles south of Moulton at 9 a.m. Wednesday, injured driver Marcia Russell, 53, and passenger Mary Craig, 49, both of Thaxton, Miss. (Troopers)
Sign up for our any or all of our alert services & receive breaking local news, daily updates, sports, weather & more in your inbox or mobile device.
Breaking news, bible quotes, weather, sports, horoscopes, stocks & more sent to your mobile devices.
Receive breaking local news, daily updates, sports, weather & more. Enter your e-mail address below.
© Copyright 2013 Tennessee Valley Printing Company — all rights reserved. Restricted use only.