As featured on
How to send Santa letters
Send your Letters to Santa (40 words or less) to The Daily through Dec. 19.
E-mail is the preferred method of delivery for class letters, which are due Dec. 13.
E-mail letters to email@example.com or mail to
Letters to Santa, P.O. Box 2213, Decatur, AL. 35609.
You must include the child’s full name, age and hometown.
Got a tip?
We're always looking for story ideas, and many of our best ones come from readers. The strongest tips include documentation or inside knowledge, but we welcome any ideas that would be of interest to readers in Morgan, Lawrence and Limestone counties.
Even if you need to remain anonymous, we encourage you to include a phone number in the email or voicemail so we can contact you for additional background information.
Send your tip to firstname.lastname@example.org, leave us a message at 256-340-2486 or click the button below to submit your information through our online form.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Public Information Databases
- More ‘forever chemicals’ found in Morgan landfills
- Tempers flare on Kirby's apology demand
- Community Servants: Hospital Gala to honor Dr. Scott Matthews, Blake McAnally and Tom Guyton
- Police: Man dead after Morgan County domestic altercation
- Berry leaving Decatur High for Arab superintendent job
- 1 arrested in Decatur homicide
- Hartselle ordinance addresses parking issues with trailers, motor homes
- Martha Rochelle Barran
- 'Suspicious taped object' being removed in Flint area by bomb squad; public not in danger
- Morgan sheriff: Jail contraband investigation results in Decatur woman's arrest