NEW YORK — Best Buy's profit and sales slipped in the third quarter on weakening demand for electronic gadgets, but it beat expectations and the retailer said a downturn in comparable stores sales this year will not be as bad as it had expected.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 2 adult males 'shooting deaths' in Decatur, Morgan coroner says
- Police release identities of 2 men found dead in Southwest Decatur
- Column | Auburn needs a winner, but at what cost?
- Waldrep restarts plan to build $5 million office complex for ministry staff
- Fewer bargain hunters line up early on Black Friday, but merchants say deals spread out now
- Cathy Bowling
- Moulton Heights property annexed into Decatur despite Jackson's opposition
- Auburn hires Liberty's Hugh Freeze as new head football coach
- Old Hartselle post office to become event center, new home for chamber
- Somerville woman in custody after threat made in Priceville