How to send Santa letters
Send your Letters to Santa (40 words or less) to The Daily through Dec. 19.
E-mail is the preferred method of delivery for class letters, which are due Dec. 13.
E-mail letters to email@example.com or mail to
Letters to Santa, P.O. Box 2213, Decatur, AL. 35609.
You must include the child’s full name, age and hometown.
Got a tip?
We're always looking for story ideas, and many of our best ones come from readers. The strongest tips include documentation or inside knowledge, but we welcome any ideas that would be of interest to readers in Morgan, Lawrence and Limestone counties.
Even if you need to remain anonymous, we encourage you to include a phone number in the email or voicemail so we can contact you for additional background information.
Send your tip to firstname.lastname@example.org, leave us a message at 256-340-2486 or click the button below to submit your information through our online form.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Public Information Databases
- Body found in Auburn confirmed as missing student
- Murder defendant claims witness falsified statement for reward
- Plugged In: Decatur band to hold an album release show at Cross-Eyed Owl
- Orr: Time to make plans to replace US 31 bridge
- DCS moving headquarters to Grant Street
- Robbery victims testify in capital murder trial
- 2 charged in Shady Grove Lane drug raid
- Decatur boys open season with road win over Priceville
- 11-month-old girl dies in Athens collision
- Hartselle's Peebles ready to solidify himself as one of Class 6A's top players