One morning last month, as I was driving into Decatur to start my work day, I noticed two men wading waist-deep in the water between the U.S. 31 causeway and the railroad bridge. Although they were quite far away from where I could take a picture without getting in the water myself (I don’t have the appropriate gear for that), I decided to try.
Public Information Databases
- Editorial: Rep. Brooks should resign
- Vote for Favorite Class 5A-7A Basketball Player
- Giant black vultures besiege a small Pennsylvania town. Killing them is illegal. Now what?
- Police: Falkville man at Capitol riot had Molotov cocktails designed to act like napalm
- Decatur woman charged with vehicle break-ins, drug possession
- Man arrested in stabbing at Wayne Farms
- Cajun-style seafood restaurant planned for Decatur in The Crossings
- Austin comes back to stun Decatur in OT
- Athens man died, Falkville man arrested during disturbance at US Capitol
- US Space Command coming to Huntsville