Thank you: I had been wondering what to use for my final Behind the Lens. I mean, how can you say goodbye after 21 years with a single photo? In my last photo assignment Thursday, I stumbled across this scene inside the St. John’s Episcopal Church and it struck me. I shot the picture and realized this was the image. I felt like God opened a door for me to come here in 1994, and I feel like God is opening a new door for me now as I leave. It seems an entirely appropriate image with which to say thank you.
Public Information Databases
- 2 adult males 'shooting deaths' in Decatur, Morgan coroner says
- Police release identities of 2 men found dead in Southwest Decatur
- Column | Auburn needs a winner, but at what cost?
- Some concerned over new Hartselle superintendent hire
- Football coach Jere Adcock retires after 27 seasons, 187 wins at Decatur High
- Waldrep restarts plan to build $5 million office complex for ministry staff
- Auburn hires Liberty's Hugh Freeze as new head football coach
- Old Hartselle post office to become event center, new home for chamber
- Football: Could the Super 7 go to Super 8?
- Samford makes history with help from former Austin star