MIAMI (AP) — A former University of Miami professor, his wife and his sister are facing federal charges related to purchasing genetic sequencing equipment from U.S. manufacturers and illegally shipping it to Iran, prosecutors said.
Public Information Databases
- Authorities: Murder defendant dies from ATV wreck injuries
- Decatur school system mourns death of Oak Park third grade teacher Amanda McCurry
- Decatur councilman Hunter Pepper says he tested positive for COVID-19
- West Morgan students mourn deaths of two well-liked classmates
- City wins overpass lawsuit as construction continues
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID-19 hospitalizations
- Police: Man in Decatur standoff shot at neighbor over dispute about dogs
- Columbia at Hartselle football game is canceled
- Daikin employee sues over chemical exposure
- Three dead after weekend wrecks in Morgan County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.