1. How many Republican senators voted to convict President Donald Trump on the second article of impeachment, obstruction of Congress?
2. Inconsistencies in results and difficulties with a new reporting system threw the Iowa Democratic caucuses into chaos. When did the Hawkeye State start holding the first-in-the-nation vote?
3. Who was awarded the Medal of Freedom during the State of the Union?
A. Sean Hannity
B. Rudy Giuliani
C. Jared Kushner
D. Rush Limbaugh
4. “Parasite” made history at the Academy Awards, becoming the first foreign-language film to win best picture. What country is the movie from?
B. South Korea
5. Which witness in the House impeachment hearings is no longer in the job they had held?
A. Alexander Vindman
B. Gordon Sondland
C. Marie Yovanovitch
D. All of the above
©2020 Tribune Content Agency, LLC
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.
TO SUBSCRIBE TO WHAT’S NEXT
This column/content is for subscribers only. It is sold separately and is not included in your Tribune News Service subscription. To subscribe, please contact Rick DeChantal at Tribune Content Agency, (1-312-222-8682) or firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can purchase individual columns a la carte at www.tribunenewsservice.com.