Decatur police want the public to help identify the person seen in this video recorded before a fire Sept. 29 in the 2000 block of Lowery St. S.W.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Detective Sean Mukaddam at 256-341-4617 or by email at email@example.com or Decatur Fire Marshall Jason Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As featured on
Public Information Databases
- City Cafe’, one of Decatur’s oldest restaurants, won’t reopen, owner says
- Restaurant to open in former golf course building
- Morgan success story: 400-employee Decatur-based firm began in Hartselle living room 20 years ago
- Hartselle woman charged with murder in Friday shooting
- Cedric Cowan gets life without parole for 2015 murders
- Wiley appointment creates final conflict for outgoing council
- 2 people face murder charges in Lawrence County's second homicide of year
- Morgan, Limestone and Lawrence counties all 'very high risk' for COVID-19
- 2 Lawrence schools going virtual due to COVID-19 issues
- City Cafe’, one of Decatur’s oldest restaurants, won’t reopen