A storm toppled trees and knocked out power across Southeast Decatur on Saturday afternoon, with the heaviest damage in the Hickory Hills area northeast of Alabama 67. Crews worked over night and had most power restored by early Sunday afternoon.
As featured on
A probable microburst from an afternoon storm Saturday left fallen trees on homes and power …
As Josh Barker worked to clear tree limbs from in front of his Hunterwood Drive Southeast pr…
Public Information Databases
- Authorities: Murder defendant dies from ATV wreck injuries
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID-19 hospitalizations
- Decatur school system mourns death of Oak Park third grade teacher Amanda McCurry
- Decatur councilman Hunter Pepper says he tested positive for COVID-19
- City wins overpass lawsuit as construction continues
- Three dead after weekend wrecks in Morgan County
- 2 Decatur men facing robbery charges; victim shot
- Police: Man in Decatur standoff shot at neighbor over dispute about dogs
- Columbia at Hartselle football game is canceled
- Daikin employee sues over chemical exposure
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.