WASHINGTON (AP) — Supreme Court clears way for first federal execution of a female death-row inmate in almost seven decades.
Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Public Information Databases
- Editorial: Rep. Brooks should resign
- Vote for Favorite Class 5A-7A Basketball Player
- Decatur woman charged with vehicle break-ins, drug possession
- Giant black vultures besiege a small Pennsylvania town. Killing them is illegal. Now what?
- Man arrested in stabbing at Wayne Farms
- Austin comes back to stun Decatur in OT
- US Space Command coming to Huntsville
- Decatur man facing drug charges
- Morgan County grand jury issues 5 murder indictments
- Danielle Dunlap