DECATUR, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama mayor said he will have to “man up” and deal with the blowback after a newspaper reported he was operating an Airbnb at his home despite a city ordinance that prohibits such short-term rentals.
For copyright information, check with the distributor of this item, The Decatur Daily.
Public Information Databases
- 2 adult males 'shooting deaths' in Decatur, Morgan coroner says
- Police release identities of 2 men found dead in Southwest Decatur
- Column | Auburn needs a winner, but at what cost?
- Waldrep restarts plan to build $5 million office complex for ministry staff
- Fewer bargain hunters line up early on Black Friday, but merchants say deals spread out now
- Cathy Bowling
- Moulton Heights property annexed into Decatur despite Jackson's opposition
- Auburn hires Liberty's Hugh Freeze as new head football coach
- Old Hartselle post office to become event center, new home for chamber
- Somerville woman in custody after threat made in Priceville