MOULTON — Donna Lynn King, 59, died May 2, 2021. Visitation will be Thursday from 2 to 4 p.m. at Lawrence Funeral Home. Funeral will follow at 4 p.m. in the chapel with burial in Morris Chapel Cemetery. Donna was the mother of four children.
Brief, one-time notices of deaths are published in The Decatur Daily and placed on our Web site at no charge. Obituaries, including funeral details and schedules, survivors and other personal information, are paid notices and may be placed by funeral directors on behalf of the family. If you wish to submit an obituary or death notice, simply email the text to us in its entirety to Obituaries@decaturdaily.com.
Obituaries will be accepted only from funeral homes, or from an individual only when legal documentation is presented at our office, of that individual's executor status over the estate of the deceased. Obituaries must be received with prepayment before 4 p.m. for publication the following day. On holidays, obituaries must be received with prepayment before noon for publication the following day. If you have questions, please call (256)-260-2524
- EXPLAINER: Did US hiring slow because of a ‘labor shortage’?
- GOP delegates in Virginia to choose nominee for governor
- In a small New Hampshire town, the 2020 election still rages
- Bomb kills at least 25 people near school in Afghan capital
- Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton claims 100th career pole position to extend all-time record
- Maryland governor pardoning 34 victims of racial lynching
- US pipeline company halts some operations after cyberattack
- Election officials face fines, charges in GOP voting laws
- Contaminants on Aquadome property raise concerns after new report
- After years on different fields, Tyler and Jayda Stephenson are on the same team
- Tha Yard project saved building, offers space for start-up businesses
- Traffic in both directions on Alabama 20 backed up by burned 18-wheeler
- Storm causes limited damage, power outages
- Mayor, council clash over need for Fire Department rescue boat
- Decatur 'not looking for Wally 2.0' as Shaw prepares for development director job
- 2 principals, JROTC instructor retire in Lawrence
- Homes beginning to appear in Decatur's new subdivisions
- Collins wants to wait for reading test results