DECATUR — Donna Parker Hill, 62, died October 8, 2021. Visitation will be Friday from 12 to 2 p.m. at Roselawn Funeral Home. The Celebration of Life will follow at 2 p.m. in the chapel with burial in Grange Hall Cemetery.
Brief, one-time notices of deaths are published in The Decatur Daily and placed on our Web site at no charge. Obituaries, including funeral details and schedules, survivors and other personal information, are paid notices and may be placed by funeral directors on behalf of the family. If you wish to submit an obituary or death notice, simply email the text to us in its entirety to Obituaries@decaturdaily.com.
Obituaries will be accepted only from funeral homes, or from an individual only when legal documentation is presented at our office, of that individual's executor status over the estate of the deceased. Obituaries must be received with prepayment before 4 p.m. for publication the following day. On holidays, obituaries must be received with prepayment before noon for publication the following day. If you have questions, please call (256)-260-2524
- North Carolina man identified as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- EXPLAINER: How months of tensions led to Sudan's coup
- Alabama man dies after fall from Mississippi parking garage
- Oliver Marmol takes over as St. Louis Cardinals manager
- Bears coach Nagy says he has tested positive for COVID-19
- Authorities: Newly identified victim of serial killer John Wayne Gacy was Francis Wayne Alexander, a North Carolina man
- US judge: Pablo Escobar's cocaine hippos legally 'people'
- Police: Uganda bus explosion kills 2 days after eatery blast
- Pit bull beloved after rescue from dumpster
- Resident hopes to be on target with ax-throwing business
- West Morgan stuns No. 3 Deshler, Hutto picks up win 1,000
- Attorneys defend $51M legal fee in class action suit involving toxic chemicals
- ADM property possible site of settlement-funded rec center
- Proposed $98M 3M settlement with Decatur, county would replace Aquadome
- Vandalism of church shakes 100-year-old congregation in Somerville
- 3M to pay Decatur, DU, Morgan County $98.4M in chemical contamination settlement
- Jesse James Lawson
- City's number of planned new homes at almost 900