DECATUR — Donnie L. Aldridge, Jr., 42, died June 17, 2022. A Celebration of Life will be Friday at 1 p.m. at Reynolds Funeral Home. The body will lie in repose one hour prior to the service. Public viewing will be today from 1 to 5:30 p.m. and the family will receive friends from 5:30 to 6:30 at Reynolds Funeral Home.
Brief, one-time notices of deaths are published in The Decatur Daily and placed on our Web site at no charge. Obituaries, including funeral details and schedules, survivors and other personal information, are paid notices and may be placed by funeral directors on behalf of the family. If you wish to submit an obituary or death notice, simply email the text to us in its entirety to Obituaries@decaturdaily.com.
Obituaries will be accepted only from funeral homes, or from an individual only when legal documentation is presented at our office, of that individual's executor status over the estate of the deceased. Obituaries must be received with prepayment before 4 p.m. for publication the following day. On holidays, obituaries must be received with prepayment before noon for publication the following day. If you have questions, please call (256)-340-2384.
- Sports Betting Line
- UPDATE: 1 dead in fiery Lawrence County crash
- Holiday-travel chaos: Airlines brace for huge weekend crowds
- Man facing drug trafficking charge
- Hartselle man pleads guilty after attempt to pay for abduction and rape
- Song by song, country star Luke Combs grows into stadiums
- Legit Airbnb Hacks and Coupon Codes Save You Money
- Democrats swiftly raised $80M after court overturned Roe
- Police: 1 dead, 2 caught after foot chase following robbery of Home Depot
- Fatal wreck victim identified; 2 others face theft charges after police chase
- Decatur physician's medical license suspended
- Decatur officials consider ending near-ban on Airbnb-type rentals
- Board terminates Hazlewood principal's contract
- Cost of proposed Sixth Avenue streetscape plan continues to rise
- Decatur barbecue team featured in Food Network show
- Bond extended for 4th time on unfinished Deerfoot subdivision addition
- Surgeons: Robotic surgery shortens recovery time, less painful
- Two Limestone County businesses now operating on solar power
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.