DECATUR — Glenda Joyce Hill, 77, died February 21, 2021. Jackson Memory Funeral Home is assisting the family.
Brief, one-time notices of deaths are published in The Decatur Daily and placed on our Web site at no charge. Obituaries, including funeral details and schedules, survivors and other personal information, are paid notices and may be placed by funeral directors on behalf of the family. If you wish to submit an obituary or death notice, simply email the text to us in its entirety to Obituaries@decaturdaily.com.
Obituaries will be accepted only from funeral homes, or from an individual only when legal documentation is presented at our office, of that individual's executor status over the estate of the deceased. Obituaries must be received with prepayment before 4 p.m. for publication the following day. On holidays, obituaries must be received with prepayment before noon for publication the following day. If you have questions, please call (256)-260-2524
- Antonetti says Indians cooperating with Callaway inquiry
- AP Top 25 Podcast: College football's biggest underachievers
- States rapidly expanding vaccine access as supplies surge
- Pentagon: US contractor dies in rocket attack at Iraq base
- House prepares to pass landmark voting rights, ethics bill
- General: Pentagon hesitated on sending Guard to Capitol riot
- Ex-NFL player Kellen Winslow II gets 14 years for rapes
- Community marks anniversary of twister that killed 23
- Westgate Shopping Center getting 'shot in the arm'
- New life for old downtown Athens buildings
- Despite COVID, officials plan to open Point Mallard for 50th season
- Snakes in the garden
- City CFO job offered to Demeester
- Dutton resigns as Lawrence County High football coach
- Details released on torture, death of 8-month-old
- 8-month-old girl dies; capital murder, sexual torture charges filed against Decatur man
- Jackson family roots go back to former president
- Hearing set for defendant in Moulton car theft