MOULTON — Gwyn Linzy Glover, 88, died February 22, 2021. Visitation will be Thursday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lawrence Funeral Home. Funeral will follow at 1 p.m. at the funeral home. Burial will be in Corinth Missionary Baptist Cemetery. Mr. Glover is survived by his wife, Bobbie Jean Glover.
Brief, one-time notices of deaths are published in The Decatur Daily and placed on our Web site at no charge. Obituaries, including funeral details and schedules, survivors and other personal information, are paid notices and may be placed by funeral directors on behalf of the family. If you wish to submit an obituary or death notice, simply email the text to us in its entirety to Obituaries@decaturdaily.com.
Obituaries will be accepted only from funeral homes, or from an individual only when legal documentation is presented at our office, of that individual's executor status over the estate of the deceased. Obituaries must be received with prepayment before 4 p.m. for publication the following day. On holidays, obituaries must be received with prepayment before noon for publication the following day. If you have questions, please call (256)-260-2524
- Colorado hunter banned from 48 states after poaching spree
- Critics: Cuomo apology 'tone-deaf,' ignores power imbalance
- How major US stock indexes fared Tuesday
- Pandemic Golden Globes ratings plunge 64% to 6.9M viewers
- The Latest: San Francisco reopens indoor dining, others
- Biden: US expects enough COVID vaccine for all adult Americans by end of May, 2 months earlier than anticipated
- CMA Fest canceled for 2nd year in a row due to COVID-19
- Police: 13 killed when big rig hits SUV carrying 25 people
- Westgate Shopping Center getting 'shot in the arm'
- New life for old downtown Athens buildings
- 3 charged with drugs in Somerville
- Despite COVID, officials plan to open Point Mallard for 50th season
- City CFO job offered to Demeester
- Hartselle man indicted on 3 sex crimes, including rape of woman in her bedroom
- Former Athens, Limestone superintendents indicted for virtual-education fraud
- Lauren Cantrell Salerno carrying on family's performing arts legacy in Decatur
- 8-month-old girl dies; capital murder, sexual torture charges filed against Decatur man
- Jackson family roots go back to former president