MOULTON — James Cole, 85, died January 13, 2020. Parkway Funeral Home will announce arrangements.
Brief, one-time notices of deaths are published in The Decatur Daily and placed on our Web site at no charge. Obituaries, including funeral details and schedules, survivors and other personal information, are paid notices and may be placed by funeral directors on behalf of the family. If you wish to submit an obituary or death notice, simply email the text to us in its entirety to Obituaries@decaturdaily.com.
Obituaries and death notices can also be faxed to (256) 260-2209. Obituaries will be accepted only from funeral homes, or from an individual only when legal documentation is presented at our office, of that individual's executor status over the estate of the deceased. Obituaries must be received with prepayment before 4 p.m. for publication the following day. On holidays, obituaries must be received with prepayment before noon for publication the following day. If you have questions, please call (256)-260-2524
- How would overwhelmed hospitals decide who to treat first?
- How to prep for and spend your government relief check
- The Latest: Triathlon body preferred earlier Olympic dates
- Mercedes F1 team helps to develop breathing aid in pandemic
- Tokyo Olympics rescheduled for July 23-Aug. 8 in 2021
- Spain's hospitals at breaking point as infections pass China
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- The Latest: Fauci: Smaller U.S. cities ripe for acceleration
- Lawrence High cafeteria worker among 3 people killed in weekend accidents
- Local businesses 'shell-shocked' by statewide closure order
- First COVID-19 case reported in Morgan County; state total breaks 200
- Decatur Morgan Hospital: 5 tested positive for coronavirus
- Pickup basketball games illegal, but arrests not expected
- Decatur man on front lines of coronavirus pandemic
- Man apprehended in Morgan charged with murder, arson
- Storm causes power outages in Limestone, topples tree in Decatur
- GE Appliances on temporary shutdown in Decatur; employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Time of big changes for the Red Raiders