OBERLIN, OHIO — Royal Fenderson, 73, died January 12, 2021. Reynolds Funeral Home will announce arrangements.
Brief, one-time notices of deaths are published in The Decatur Daily and placed on our Web site at no charge. Obituaries, including funeral details and schedules, survivors and other personal information, are paid notices and may be placed by funeral directors on behalf of the family. If you wish to submit an obituary or death notice, simply email the text to us in its entirety to Obituaries@decaturdaily.com.
Obituaries and death notices can also be faxed to (256) 260-2209. Obituaries will be accepted only from funeral homes, or from an individual only when legal documentation is presented at our office, of that individual's executor status over the estate of the deceased. Obituaries must be received with prepayment before 4 p.m. for publication the following day. On holidays, obituaries must be received with prepayment before noon for publication the following day. If you have questions, please call (256)-260-2524
- Coming Sunday: Alabama Keepsake Special Section
- Russia follows US to withdraw from Open Skies Treaty
- Norway adjusts advice after vaccine deaths but isn't alarmed
- Biden announces former FDA head David Kessler as chief science officer for vaccine drive to stop spread of coronavirus
- UK imposes travel restrictions amid worries of new variant
- JPMorgan's profits jump as economy, investment bank recovers
- China builds new quarantine center as virus cases rise
- Elvis Presley's Graceland starting virtual tours
- Editorial: Rep. Brooks should resign
- Vote for Favorite Class 5A-7A Basketball Player
- Decatur woman charged with vehicle break-ins, drug possession
- Giant black vultures besiege a small Pennsylvania town. Killing them is illegal. Now what?
- Man arrested in stabbing at Wayne Farms
- Austin comes back to stun Decatur in OT
- US Space Command coming to Huntsville
- Decatur man facing drug charges
- Morgan County grand jury issues 5 murder indictments
- Danielle Dunlap