The following businesses were inspected by the Alabama Department of Public Health. Scores are based on a 100-point system. Vendors scoring 85-100 will be inspected once every three months; 70-84 requires a follow-up inspection within 30 days; 60-69 means a facility has two days to correct violations or face closure; and 59 and below results in automatic closure.
No fields are required. Filling in fewer fields will result in more results returned. A more detailed request may return no results.
Public Information Databases
- City loses two most senior Revenue employees after disciplinary actions
- Police: Gambling raid in response to complaints
- Lifetime gun permits cause financial concern for sheriff
- New bank plans to open in city
- Seafood restaurant among new businesses, relocations in Decatur
- Police investigate fatal shooting in Southwest Decatur
- Retiring longtime Decatur school employees represent more than 300 years of service
- Mother's Day at Home: After cancer and miscarriage, Decatur woman makes new home with her 2 children
- 13 area softball teams looking to punch tickets to state tournament in Oxford
- Morgan license offices closed Wednesday