The Decatur Daily is seeking nominations for the 2020 Volunteer of the Year and Good Deeds Person of the Year.
The nominee must be a Lawrence, Limestone or Morgan County resident who has made an impact on the community. It can be someone well-known or someone whose efforts have gone unheralded.
To nominate an individual, complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide a description of the person’s efforts and contact information for you and the nominee.
Nominations are due by Dec. 1.
Public Information Databases
- Decatur police arrest suspect in 1995 cold case slaying of Huntsville man
- State to provide $43.5 million for Center for Arts dorm, Deaf and Blind Institute facility in Decatur
- Decatur switching grades 6 through 12 to remote learning Thursday; others switch Friday
- Overpass bid awarded, opposition tries to kill project
- Stevens found guilty of capital murder in ex-wife's 2015 slaying
- Juvenile male tried to defend grandmother in Morgan home invasion, authorities say
- Losing Hillsboro candidate to become mayor
- Morgan County 'very high risk,' hits record number of new COVID-19 cases
- One in three patients positive for COVID-19 at Decatur Morgan Hospital
- Mayor, council disagree on whether to fill director of development spot