ONEONTA — Priceville’s record-setting season came to an end in the second round of the Class 4A playoffs on Friday, as the Bulldogs dropped a tough road game at Oneonta, 34-20.
Public Information Databases
- 2 adult males 'shooting deaths' in Decatur, Morgan coroner says
- Police release identities of 2 men found dead in Southwest Decatur
- Column | Auburn needs a winner, but at what cost?
- Waldrep restarts plan to build $5 million office complex for ministry staff
- Simmy's Journey: Moulton family thankful after 14-month-old's skull reconstruction surgery
- Fewer bargain hunters line up early on Black Friday, but merchants say deals spread out now
- Cathy Bowling
- Moulton Heights property annexed into Decatur despite Jackson's opposition
- Auburn hires Liberty's Hugh Freeze as new head football coach
- Somerville woman in custody after threat made in Priceville