• Calhoun Community College is holding camps this summer. The Uncommitted High School Showcase for 2021-2025 graduates and uncommitted players is July 20. The Future Stars Camp (ages 5-8) is July 22. The Fundamentals Camp (ages 9-13) is July 27. For more information and to register, go to Calhoun.edu/summer-camps.
• The Raiders Basketball Academy is Monday-Thursday at Decatur High. The camp is for rising third grade-eighth grade boys. Times for the camp are 8 a.m. to noon each day. Cost is $85 with a discount for siblings. For more information, contact Decatur boys coach Kori Walker at email@example.com.
• Decatur City Youth Football is having signups. Cost is $80. Age groups are ages 4-6 for flag and ages 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12 for tackle. Prospective players do not have to be from the Decatur area. For more information, contest Kinte Welch at 256-282-0685.
• Hartselle Youth Football Camp is July 1 at the Groover Road Soccer Complex. The camp is for ages 5-12. The cost is $40 and that includes lunch, camp and a T-shirt. Registration is from 7-8 a.m. Camp is from 8 a.m. to noon. For more information, contact Hartselle coach Bryan Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment will be accepted at registration and via www.myschoolbucks.com.
• Decatur Morgan Hospital Foundation is hosting its annual tournament on July 17 at Burningtree Country Club. The four-person scramble has tee times at 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. The cost for a four-person team is $500. For more information and to register online, visit DecaturMorganFoundation.org or call 256-973-2187.
• A memorial tournament in honor of the late Harold “Bama Zack” Greene is scheduled for July 22 at Canebrake in Athens. All proceeds are going to a scholarship program in his honor. For information on tournament sponsorship or playing in the tournament, contact Garth Garris at 256-777-6530 or at email@example.com.
• The Calhoun Golf Classic is scheduled for Aug. 9 at Huntsville Country Club. The three-person scramble begins with a shotgun start at 1 p.m. Cost is $125 per player or $375 for a team. All proceeds go to the Calhoun men’s golf program. For more information, contact Richard Morgan at 256-468-9945.
• Calhoun Community College is hosting camps this week. The prospect camp for grades 9-12 is Monday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Fred Frickie Park. The middle school camp for grades 5-8 is Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Fred Frickie Park. The youth camp for grades 1-4 is Wednesday from 9 a.m. to noon at the field near the school. The cost for the prospect camp is $75. The cost for the other camps is $45. For more information, contact Bart Stephenson at 256-306-2983 or go to Calhoun.edu-Calhoun Life-Summer Camps.
• A TVE Elite Exposure Camp is scheduled for July 27 at Wilson Morgan Park. The camp is from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is limited to 110 players. It is open to players who will graduate between 2022 and 2025. The cost is $175. For more information, go to tnvalleyexposure.com.
• Registration is open for the Wet Dog Triathlon at Point Mallard on July 10. The event is a fundraiser for Mosaic Mentoring of North Alabama. Entry fee is $50 for an individual or $135 for a relay team. For more information, contact Mosaic Mentoring at mosaicnorthal.org or call 256-353-0157.