If you’re old enough to have watched telecasts on July 20, 1969, as Neil Armstrong became the first man to set foot on the moon, please share your memories of that moment with us. We’d also like to have your reflections if you are too young to have watched the first moonwalk live but have been influenced by it.
Click the button below to submit your comments. We'll publish readers' reflections in July as the 50th anniversary of the first moonwalk draws closer.
Got a tip?
We're always looking for story ideas, and many of our best ones come from readers. The strongest tips include documentation or inside knowledge, but we welcome any ideas that would be of interest to readers in Morgan, Lawrence and Limestone counties.
Even if you need to remain anonymous, we encourage you to include a phone number in the email or voicemail so we can contact you for additional background information.
Send your tip to firstname.lastname@example.org, leave us a message at 256-340-2486 or click the button below to submit your information through our online form.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Public Information Databases
- Miles leaves Austin basketball job for teaching position at Hartselle
- Alligators seen near Point Mallard walking trail
- Reverse parkers beware: Enforcement of violations raises some Decatur residents' ire
- Morgan bans guns at 13 sites by designating them courthouse annexes
- 'A little Different' option preferred by committee as way to brand Decatur
- Morgan Commission to reconsider gun ban after backlash, Long says
- DECATUR BOARD OF EDUCATION
- Bibbee pushes for nonprofit to pay for plaque mistake
- Decatur schools: Witness says hiring 'fair' but can improve
- More than a ballpark: Development changing view from I-565 also has 4 hotels, 2 apartment complexes and more